HIRE THE BEST GAME TALENT
Game recruiting made easy
At Bondy, we’re dedicated to connecting game studios with the highly specialized talent they need to create the next generation of hit titles. Our team has a deep understanding of the game industry and the unique skillsets needed to be successful in this ever-changing landscape.
WE HAVE THE CONNECTIONS AND EXPERTISE NEEDED TO HELP YOUR STUDIO THRIVE.
Bondy Game Recruitment Experts
The game industry is one of the most booming industries in the world right now. With video games sales reaching over $4 billion in 2020, there has never been a better time to enter the industry. There are a variety of roles available in the game industry, from game developers to data analysts.
In today’s rapidly evolving game industry, it’s more important than ever to have experienced recruiters who understand the unique challenges and opportunities that come with working in this dynamic field.
At Bondy, we’re also committed to maintaining a pulse on the latest industry trends to help our clients stay ahead of the curve.
From concept artists to programmers, we have the connections and expertise to help your studio thrive.
So if you’re looking for top gaming talent, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you take your studio to the next level.
The game industry is at full swing.
There is a high demand for game roles in the game industry due to the popularity of video games. It is important to research the different types of jobs available in the gaming industry and to identify which roles are a good fit for your skills and experience. It is also important to be familiar with the key skills and responsibilities associated with each role, as well as the game development process.
GAME ROLES WE FILL
Experience design jobs in the game industry are responsible for creating products and services that are both engaging and user-friendly. Some of the most popular experience design jobs in the gaming industry include:
- Information Architect: responsible for designing the overall structure of the game’s information.
- Interaction Designer: responsible for designing the game’s interface and how players will interact with it.
- Product Designer: responsible for designing the game’s overall gameplay mechanics and features.
- Service Designer: responsible for designing any service aspects of the game, such as customer support.
- UI Designer: responsible for designing the game’s user interface.
- UX Architect: responsible for overseeing all aspects of the game’s user experience.
- UX Copywriter: responsible for writing copy.
FIND THE BEST TALENT
We optimize your recruiting process to the maximum.
OR LET US DO IT FOR YOU
We find the best candidates for your company.