RPO FULL-CYCLE SERVICE
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Outsourcing the Recruitment Process encompasses all the procedures involved in filling a job opening. To do so, we focus on two separate but related goals. We attempt to find the best applicant for a specific position. And we also look for those who want to find a workplace that will help them grow professionally and personally.
ABOUT OUR PROCESS
Worlwide RPO Service
Nowadays, many businesses choose to outsource their hiring operations. They outsource to professionals who provide worldwide recruiting services, encompassing the complete cycle, instead of employing internal resources to attract personnel.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is the name for this end-to-end service (RPO). RPO is known for temporarily taking over or providing guidance for our client´s recruitment staff.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCING IS A FULL-CYCLE SERVICE
Outsourcing the Recruitment Process encompasses all the procedures involved in filling a job opening. To do so, we focus on two separate but related goals. We attempt to find the best applicant for a specific position. And We also look for those who want to find a workplace that will help them grow professionally and personally. As a result, recruitment entails much more than a qualification-based shortlisting of prospects. It is all about finding out if candidates and clients can form a productive working relationship that benefits both parties.
This service includes offering/proving Intelligence on the market based on data that we compile during our searches. We process information to understand trends and market dynamics and to provide our clients with articles that can help them better understand the current trends and challenges/the current dynamics at play when it comes to talent acquisition.
Our Recruitment Stages
Naturally, the recruiting process requires that we spend sufficient time learning about our client’s business, including their goals, beliefs and leadership style. If you want to recruit talent, it’s critical to understand the employer’s brand’s strengths and limitations. We will learn a lot about what they anticipate when examining the organization’s structure and seeing how the to-be-hired function fits in. We are able to forecast talent gaps and offer recommendations based on mid-term business strategies.
Our communication breadth and method vary considerably, based on the projects and businesses for which we recruit and the target candidate for whom we headhunt. We aim to create a plan that is unique to each situation.
Check our blog article to know more about our processes and strategies.
Recruitment Process and Stages
The “Candidate persona” gives us a clear picture of who would be the greatest fit for our job. We create a profile of our target candidate’s human characteristics and qualifications. Besides technical abilities, we look at the educational background and prior experience required for the position, as well as particular sectors or organizations. We make a list of the required specific/technical abilities and certifications, as well as the leadership style that would suit the organization best.
FIND THE BEST TALENT
We optimize your recruiting process to the maximum.
OR LET US DO IT FOR YOU
We find the best candidates for your company.
RPO for RedHat
Red Hat is the world’s enterprise open-source leader and outsourced to Bondy to improve processes in their hiring department.
When RedHat contacted us to start a project together, we began to study the company’s contracting area to understand their challenges when outsourcing Latin American candidates and be able to strategize with them. We assigned some of our recruiters and sourcers to dedicate 50% of their time to the RedHat account to collaborate on a market study that would allow them to adjust their parameters, languages and search systems for seeking qualified human resources in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Colombia, and Peru.
This service was engaged for more than six months and improved the hunting processes of the company’s hiring department by understanding where the best candidates were in LATAM and which were the actual necessary positions they needed. The data and metrics we generate are comprehensive and serve to tune the search needs. When hiring an RPO service, the goal is not to think of 100% success in hiring, but to seek success in delivering insights to specific markets at which the client is targeting. This may entail adjusting searches that RedHat was conducting around candidate profiles, job description, types and quantities of positions and geolocation.
It is a successful case because the RPO service showed opportunities to improve the internal processes of talent acquisition. The insights revealed during the consultation period also made it possible to review practices towards a transformation of the organizational culture to improve their hiring ratio. We have built a trust-based business relationship with the client that continues to this day!
Here is a brief client testimonial.
IT talent across all industries.
About our Recruitment Process Outsourcing service
What is recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)?
Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer outsources or transfers all or part of its recruitment process to an external service provider.
What are the benefits of RPO?
There are many benefits of RPO, including the following:
- Cost savings: RPO can help organizations save money on their recruitment efforts.
- Improved candidate pool: They improve their candidate pool by accessing a larger pool of potential candidates.
- Increased efficiency: These can help free up internal resources so that they can focus on other business priorities.
- Better quality candidates: RPO providers typically use technology and processes that are scalable and efficient in order to deliver quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Customized solutions: RPO can be customized to meet the needs of a specific organization.
- Improved customer satisfaction: This can help improve customer satisfaction by providing a seamless and positive experience for candidates.
- Increased retention: RPO can help increase retention by ensuring that the right candidate is placed in the right job.
- Access to global talent: This process can help organizations access global talent by partnering with RPO providers who have a network of international contacts.
- Streamlined processes: RPO can help streamline recruitment processes by eliminating redundancies and inefficiencies.
- Flexibility: This process can be adapted to meet the changing needs of an organization over time.
How does RPO work?
RPO providers typically use technology and processes that are scalable and efficient in order to deliver quality candidates in a timely manner. The RPO process typically consists of the following steps:
- Sourcing: RPO providers will identify and attract potential candidates using a variety of sourcing strategies.
- Screening: RPO providers will screen candidates to identify those who are the best fit for the organization.
- Interviewing: RPO providers will conduct interviews with candidates to further assess their suitability for the organization.
- Selection: RPO providers will work with the organization to select the candidate who is the best fit for the job.
- Onboarding: RPO providers will help onboard the selected candidate and ensure that they are successful in their new role.
What factors should be considered when selecting an RPO provider?
When selecting an RPO provider, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Reputation: It is important to partner with a reputable and experienced RPO provider.
- Services: It is important to clearly define the scope of services that you expect from your RPO provider.
- Metrics: It is important to establish clear metrics and benchmarks so that you can measure the success of your RPO partnership.
- Flexibility: It is important to choose an RPO provider who is willing to adapt their services to meet the changing needs of your organization.
- Cost: It is important to consider the cost of the RPO services in relation to the benefits that you expect to receive.