WE'RE LOOKING TO HIRE AN AWESOME
Our Goal: To erase political borders. To achieve that, we work as bridges between people and decentralized work. Our company builds teams worldwide for different clients in the tech industry.
We think of every requisition as a project, with deadlines and strategy. We are looking for someone tired of micromanagement; you’ll own your projects and manage your own time. Not completely alone, of course, but with support from your distributed team. Keep in mind that we are growing, and you’ll help build the dream team. This is an opportunity to make decisions that matter and impact every Bondy team member. Are you up for it?
Bondy is constantly working on every aspect of the business. If you decide to join the team now, you should know that you will participate in press, marketing, branding, human resources, and more! Have you ever thought of working in a company built by you?
Our core values:
- Be a game-changer
- Share knowledge
- Social conscience
- You will work closely with the CEO and the SEO team to build and evolve the Bondy Brand
- You write in English and Spanish. Of course, you are bilingual or almost there.
- You’ve made your experience in tech, so you understand technical language.
- You love all the internet scenes: memes, trends, you know your tools, and you are constantly looking for news, innovative news, etc.
- You are a fast-learner
- You can handle social networks (design, writing, guidelines)
- You can handle external communication: events, meetups, conferences, and press management.
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience in marketing/communications or similar areas.
- Experience working for a fast-paced startup or similar experience.
- Familiar about technology
- Ability to write articles in English and Spanish. It is mandatory to have at least a C1 English Level / Advanced
- Knowledge of Medium, WordPress
- Excellent learning ability
- Proactivity is a must
- Tolerance of frustration
- Strong results orientation
Before you apply, you should also know that; things can sometimes be chaotic. To succeed, you’ll need a ‘business partner’ mindset and speak up when you’ve got something to say.
BENEFIT AND PERKS
- 100% remote first. We have an office. We usually go there once a week; you can choose to go or not 🙂
- Payment in USD.
- You own your time. We have two meetings every week; you’ll need to be there.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Birthday off.
- If you need it, you can take a day off. Just let the team know.
- Menstrual leave.
- Monthly pay for medical insurance.
- Monthly payment for internet expenses.
- Monthly pay for every dependent child, until six years old.