WE'RE LOOKING FOR A EXPERIENCED
Bondy Group is looking to hire an awesome, empowered Technical Recruiter. Our company builds teams around the world.
Our Goal: To erase political borders. To achieve that, we work as bridges between people and decentralized work. Our company builds teams worldwide for different clients in the tech industry.
We think of every requisition as a project, with deadlines and strategy. We are looking for someone tired of micromanagement; you’ll own your projects and manage your own time. Not completely alone, of course, but with support from your distributed team. Keep in mind that we are growing, and you’ll help build the dream team. This is an opportunity to make decisions that matter and impact every Bondy team member. Are you up for it?
Bondy is constantly working on every aspect of the business. If you decide to join the team now, you should know that you will participate in press, marketing, branding, human resources, and more! Have you ever thought of working in a company built by you?
Our core values:
- Be a game-changer
- Share knowledge
- Social conscience
- You are an experienced recruiter who is evident by how you work, you deliver.
- You’ve built your experience in tech, so you understand technical language and agile software engineering processes.
- You know who is who on the technology scene.
- Your English is fluent.
- You can handle a kick-off meeting with a client/hiring manager.
- You are a fast-learner
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from initial meetings with hiring managers to candidate screening/selection and closing of candidates in a wide range of engineering and product functions.
- Proactively search for the best talent, win the interest of candidates and inform/advise correctly on the opportunities we have
- Effectively managing a detail-oriented process, ensuring no open conversation or position slips through the cracks, and providing excellent service/experience to all candidates/clients.
- Communicate and negotiate effectively
- Establish and build trust with hiring teams and key stakeholders to maintain a great working relationship
- At least 2 years of experience managing a full-cycle recruitment process for technology talent.
- Experience working for a fast-paced startup or similar experience.
- Knowledgeable about technological development stack, infrastructure, and the best tech contracting practices in general.
- Ability to write complex search queries and Boolean search strings. Knowledge of multiple sourcing tools
- Plus: excellent handling of data analytics, Excel, Slack, Airtable
- Advanced English language
- Excellent learning ability
- Proactivity is a plus
- Tolerance of frustration
- Strong results orientation
Before you apply, you should also know that;
- Our business domains are niche, and talent in these domains is sparse. Your searches will not be easy.
- Things can sometimes be chaotic.
- To succeed, you’ll need a ‘business partner’ mindset and speak up when you’ve got something to say.
BENEFIT AND PERKS
- 100% remote first. We have an office. We usually go there once a week, you can choose to go or not 🙂
- Payment in USD
- You own your time. We have 2 meetings every week, you’ll need to be there.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Birthday off
- If you need it, you can take a day off. Just let the team know.
- Menstrual leave
- Monthly pay for medical insurance
- Monthly pay for internet expenses
- Monthly pay for every dependent child, until six years old
- Bonus: We have two bonuses planned every year, and they are paid every six months. On each, you can achieve more than 1.5x of your monthly salary.
- Commissions: you’ll have commissions based on every placed candidate.